About Me

Monday, July 11, 2011

So Excited

I'm getting really excited.  I'm leaving in the morning for Salt Lake City and the Stampin Up! convention.  I still don't have my suitcase packed but that won't take me long.  Everything's laying on the bed.  But I thought that it's been to long since I posted anything so here goes.  This card is using the new stamp set Delicate Doilies, new colors Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party and the wonderful new punch Lace Ribbon Border. 

But here's a little surprize.  It open's up to reveal a little box.  You need something flat to put in the box and gift tags are perfect.  It makes the card a little thick for mailing but it's worth the extra expense just to have such a cute gift for someone.  I think we'll be making these at my tag class in Nov. 

I'll post the directions sometime next week.  If I don't forget.  In the meantime be watching for news from convention.  I'm planning on posting every day but you know how it is.  I might get so busy or so tired that I forget.  But I'll do my best. 
Don't forget about the special going on right now.  Sign up to be a demonstrator for only $99.00 and get a beautiful gift box kit.  Let me know if your interested.
And then if you need some new stamps plan on coming to my New Catalog Kickoff and Retirement Party all rolled into one.  For every dollar you spend on retiring sets you'll get a dollar to spend in the new catalog.  And you'll get to see all of my goodies from convention.  It's on July 23 from 10:00am to 3:00pm.  Come anytime.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome design Lynn!! I can't believe I have not seen this anywhere before -- great idea to put tags in for a hostess gift. Have fun, and don't buy out Memento Mall!!
    Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete