About Me

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here in hot and sunny Salt Lake

Got all checked into the hotel about 4:30 mountain time.  Unpacked and went to find something to eat.  Those airline peanuts are pretty good but they're just don't fill me up.  Since nothing much has happened yet I decided to show you my swap cards.  Here's the first one.  Don't know what happened to the color.  It's really Always Artichoke and Naturals Ivory.  Not sure what's going on.  Hope it's not my camera dying.

This one isn't much better.  It's Crumb Cake on Chocolate Chip and the light color is Very Vanilla.


This last one is Basic Black and Real Red.  Can you see the shimmer paint on it? 


Well it's only 8:44 here in Utah but that's 10:44 Michigan time and I got up at 5:00 Michigan time so I'm about ready to hit the hay.  Tomorrow is just check in day so there's no hurry to be up bright and early.  We'll get our convention bags and Momento Mall will be open.  And tomorrow night Ronda is having a big dinner from 4:00 - 6:00.  Then we'll go to the convention center for the opening night party from 6:00 to 8:00 and then it's back to the Shilo hotel for Ronda's make and takes.  I can hardly wait to see what our convention bags look like.  The ones that we got at Leadership were fantastic so these should be pretty good.  And of course our stamp sets will be in them and our new catalogs that will be in a special binder and the Holiday mini.  The mini should be great because the last few have been wonderful.  Well, gotta go.  Need to sort my swaps and get some in a bag ready to go in the morning.   I'll be back tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swap cards Lynn!! Love your window pane Christmas card!! As far as your narrative, you really know how to make a girl feel jealous don't you!! You just had to talk about your convention bag (which is gorgeous -- saw it on Patty Bennett's blog!), stamps, and parties. Can you see me kicking myself???? Can't wait to see your pictures tonight -- buy a new camera tonight if you have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I just read Patty's blog again and realized the "convention bag" she showed pictures of was really one she had decorated herself to take with her -- so now I can't wait to see yours!! Glad you made it there okay.

    ReplyDelete