About Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Have I got a deal for you.

I need your help. Right now Stampin Up! is offering the starter kit for only $99.00. It's a value of over $170.00 dollars. If I can recruit one person I'll get a stamp set. And the more people that convention goers recruit the more stamp sets I can get.

And here's what this deal means to you. If you join my team you'll spend only $99.00 and then there's NO OTHER OBLIGATION. You need never do anything else except enjoy your product.

But if you join then you will be able to:
1. Place your first order and get a one time discount of 30%.
2. For 6 months you'll be able to buy product at a 20% discount.
3. You'll be able to attend any and all Stampin Up! events.
4. You'll have access to Stampin Connection, a demo only web page with thousands of ideas and lots of information.
5. You'll receive a monthly magazine called Stampin Success.
6. If you attend events you'll make lots of new friends.
7. You'll have 6 months to think about doing this as a business.
8. And then, if you still don't want to become an active demonstrator I'll trade you $50.00 worth of stamps for your business supplies.

PLUS. If you join by the end of the month then both you and I will get a free Christmas kit that is a Christmas memory box. And we can get together and make the kit up.

So please think about joining my team. If you have any questions call me or email me or just go to my regular Stampin Up! web site and join.

No comments:

Post a Comment