About Me

Friday, July 15, 2011

More convention

Here's one more reason you should become a Stampin Up! demonstrator.  This is the bag that we got at convention.  It's very similar to our business bag but this one was free.


Here it is with the front unzipped.  There's lots of pockets in it.  


Check out the design on the front.

.
Today we got a look at the Holiday mini which starts in September.  Boy is it awesome.  I know, that word is overworked but you haven't seen this mini yet.  The coolest thing in it is the "Simply Scored Scoring Tool"  It's like the Score Pal but of course it's better.  Mostly because I won one.  And then they introduced the beautiful bag that we could buy to store the tool in.  Of course I had to get one.  I would show you what the tool looks like but that's against the rules.  You'll have to come to my New Catalog/Retirement party next Sat. 
Some of the other new things in the mini are tiny jingle bells, cookie molds, mica flakes, stitched felt, shaker frames and so many new stamp sets, bigz dies, embossing folders, DSP and new fabric and buttons.  I can hardly wait for you to see it.
Well, I'm ready for bed.  Hope my body finally realizes that we're in Utah and decides to sleep until 6:30 in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. As I said last night -- congrats on your prize patrol win. How fantastic to win such a fantastic tool. Thanks for posting up-close pics of the bag (first time I have seen the inside). Awesome bag this year -- waaaa, waaaa -- I'm still kicking myself!!! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete