About Me

Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Catalog Kickoff

Yesterday was the first day that we could order from the new Stampin Up! catalog and I was a very good girl. I didn't get up at midnight to put in my order. In fact I still haven't done it because I'm still trying to whittle the list down a little. I know that some of you already have the new catalog and maybe you've started a wish list and I want to help you out. So I'm having a "New Catalog Kickoff" and a retirement party all rolled into one. The date is July 23rd right here at the Paper Palace from 10:00am until 3:00pm. You'll be able to see all of the goodies that I'll get at convention, which includes lots of new swap cards, and you'll be able to buy some retired stamp sets while your here. I'm trying something new this year. I'll sell the retired sets at their book value but for every dollar that you spend on retired sets you'll get that amount to spend in the new catalog. Ex. if you buy a retired set that is $19.95 then you get $19.95 to spend in the new catalog. And I need to clear out all my samples of 3-D items so for every stamp set that you buy you'll get to pick something from the 3-D items. Does that sound like fun? Tell everyone that you think might be interested to come and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment