About Me

Friday, July 15, 2011

Awards night at convention

Last night was awards night at convention.  Stampin Up! treat their demonstrators great and they really reward them for their accomplishments.  Here is the stage area all decorated for the "Grow" theme.

Ronda and Tamie both placed in the top 100 demonstrators in Stampin Up!  In fact they both placed in the top 20.  Tamie was #17 and Ronda was #11. 

After the awards were all done they had an After Party.  It wasn't my cup of tea ( no place to sit ) so I just got something to eat and drink and then I came back to my room.  My body is still on Michigan time.  I was wide awake at 4:30 this morning. 
It's hard to believe that convention is now more than half over.  It seems like we just got here but it also seems like I've heard and seen so much that it seems like it's been a week.  I've been taking notes so fast that I probably won't be able to read them.  Learned so many new things that I can't wait until I get home to try then out. 


 Sandy, Lori and Diane at general session today.


Diane and Kari at general session.


It seems like every time I go and look at the displays I see something new.  I don't even remember seeing this bench before.  Everything is just beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. You got some really nice pictures of the group Lynn -- you could do a whole album just on convention. The display items are always so awesome -- I love, love the milk can with the large flowers. I have one in the front drive of our house -- maybe I should decorate it for Ronda's WOW table?

    ReplyDelete