About Me

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Card class

Boy I don't know weather to blame it on the hot weather or old age but I don't seem to get anything done.  But here is one of the cards from last Thursday's card class.  This stamp set is called Zoo Review.  There's also a zebra, giraffe, penquin and a polar bear in the set.  Great for masculine cards.  This Designer Series Paper is called Well Worn and this piece just screamed Africa at me.  I really like it with the Cajun Craze and the lion. 
This is a pretty simple card but I like it.  And most guys don't go the fancy stuff anyway.
Well, I'm going to give it up for tonight because I've got to get up early and get my order ready for Stampin Up!.  Tomorrow demonstrators can order out of the new Holiday Mini.  Boy, I can't wait until you all see it.  It's loaded with great stuff.  And by the time you can order things from it I'll have lots of samples for you to look at.  If you ever decide that you want the chance to see the mini's early I can help you.  Just let me know. Good Night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment