About Me

Thursday, July 14, 2011

More convention

Blogger seems intent on driving me crazy.  It's giving me fits about the spacing of my pictures and where I can type.  So anyway, the above picture is of the box made out of the kit that you can get if you sign up to become a demo during July.  And more important is the fact that if you sign up then I get the kit too.  Please think about it.  I really want one of these kits.

The next pictures are of the product displays.  They always have beautiful displays where we can see all of the new stuff in the catalog.  And of course if we can see it then we want it even more.  Anyway thats the way it works for me.  I don't know who's creative idea's these are but everything is beautiful.



And here's my favorite.  This little cupboard, is it called a pie keeper, is so totally cute.  There's lots of detail that probably doesn't show up in the pictures.  
And here's some of the birds that live here.  There's a ton of work on these and then "what do they do with them" after convention?  But they're sure cute.  


I'll try and post some more tonight but I'll have to see how it goes.  My body is still on Michigan time.  I was wide awake at 5:00 (7:00 Michigan) and tonight will be another late night because it's awards night.  Ronda and Tamie both got into Founders Circle so I'm sure that they'll be up on stage for some awards tonight.  Can hardly wait.  So it'll probably be tomorrow before I get a chance to post again.  I still haven't had time to even look at the swaps that I've got.  And now it's time to take a shower and get going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment