About Me

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well, I'm finally here in Salt Lake. The plane was an hour late leaving Detroit so it was a little later when I got here. It's hot. I'm staying at the Hilton and it's really nice. And it's only a block from the Salt Palace. I had supper at a little tea room called the Beehive Tea Room. But since it was supper they didn't have any pastries so I might have to go back tomorrow some time. I'm planning on being at the Salt Palace early tomorrow morning so I can shop before it gets to crowded. And then I have to pick up my bag and my make and take supplies and my stamp sets. Then back to the hotel to assemble the stamp sets. And Ronda want's us to meet her at the Salt Palace around 2:00 so we can see who's getting awards. Then tomorrow night we're going to eat at P.F. Changs, which is just around the corner from the hotel. I'm glad because it's to hot to walk very far.
Now I'm going back to my room to sort out my swaps and get them ready to go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment