About Me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Here's the card that I demonstrated last night. It's really easy to do. Just ink up your embossing folder with a brayer. Ink up the de-bossed side. That's the side with the dents going down (make sense??). Then run the folder through your Sizzix or Cuttlebug or what ever machine your using with Whisper White cardstock. And it's like magic. I used Regal Rose classic ink. The base of the card is Basic Grey. I stamped the verse from Close As A Memory on Whisper White cs in Regal Rose ink. I punched it out with the big oval punch and mounted it onto a tag that I cut from the Matchbox die. The ribbon is Basic Grey taffeta ribbon. One little note. The folder has an arrow on one end. Be sure that that's the end that you put through the machine first. If you don't then your paper might slip and you won't like the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment