About Me

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Here's a sneek peek at the 3-D project that we'll be doing at the August 27th card class. You'll have to come to class to get the dimensions but I'll give you the technique right now. It's called crayon resist. You stamp your image on glossy white card stock with Stazon ink. Then you color in any place where you want a white highlight. You have to use a really good quality wax crayon. I tried a couple of different crayon's from the dollar store and they didn't work near as well. After your done coloring then ink up your brayer and color the paper. Use a tissue to wipe off the excess ink and you'll have a very pretty, different look. You probably can't tell from this picture but this is a pocket size pack of tissue.
Now I'm done (I think) for the day. I'm going to get outside and do some weed wacking and move some dirt around. They delivered another load yesterday and I'm hoping that's all I'll need and once this load is spread and leveled I can start putting down some grass seed.
Happy stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done Lynn!! Love this technique and the colors you chose, came out awesome. Sandi

    ReplyDelete