About Me

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

These cards are made from the Simply Sent Card Elements "Flower Power" I've had people ask me how many cards a kit will make and how hard they are to do and I had no idea. So I decided that I needed to get a kit and try it for myself. The kit will make a total of nine cards. Three of each design. And they were really easy to do. There was some stuff left over so I could have made a couple more cards. But I was really happy with these. All of the kits have a stamp set that co-ordinates with them but I didn't get the stamp set. All these cards need are some greetings and I'll just use some sets that I already have.









This picture is of two of my great nephews and Jasper the goat. Tiger, the little one, loved the goats at Potters Park so when I knew that he was coming today I called Garret and asked him to bring Jasper over for a visit. Tiger had a ball. I'm not so sure about Jasper.

No comments:

Post a Comment