About Me

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Well, I got a good night's sleep last night. But that's not to say that I couldn't use a nap right about now but I've got to get ready for our demonstrators meeting tonight. I'm going to demonstrate using a brayer on an embossing folder. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I've spent most of the day trying to finish up the make and take's from convention. They just don't give us enough time while we're there. And then I had to sort all the stuff I bought at convention because some of it isn't mine and Sandi really wants her stuff. And then there's tons of laundry to do and swaps to sort. The girls who went to convention are taking their swaps to the meeting tonight so everyone can see them. Here's a picture from convention. That's me with the Build-A-Bear mascot. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a few more pictures. Everyone have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job on your demonstration last night Lynn!! And I totally loved all my goodies from Convention. A thank-you doesn't seem to be enough to say for all your time spent on shopping for me. Love your picture -- can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete