About Me

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Using retired stuff up.


First things first.  This is the closure side of the card box that I showed you yesterday.  I just used a brad to attach the scallop and the flap slides behind the scallop.  Another idea is to just put a dot of Tombo glue on the flap and let it dry.  It's sticky then and will hold the flap down but let you lift it up time after time.


And then I made four note cards to put in the box.  I wanted to use up some of the Designer Series Paper that is retiring.  And with the Simply Scoring Tool and the diagonal plate is so easy to make envelops that I made one for each card.  And then I added a little decor to the envelope.  Now I can always have a fancy envelope to match my cards. 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lynn!!! You know me, I have to have a picture in front of me to CASE!! Also glad to shared the cards as I didn't get a chance to look at them closely during meeting. These are simple, but very pretty cards -- yes, I will be CASEing your whole idea!!

    ReplyDelete