About Me

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Saying Goodbye

The time until the new catalog with be here is getting shorter and shorter.  In just one week and one day we'll be able to order from the new catalog and say goodby to lots of retiring stamps in the old catalog.  For card class today we used 6 retiring stamp sets.  I showed you a couple of them in my last post and here's some more. 


Elizabeth is one of my favorite sets that is retiring.  The oval opening is just the right size for Teeny Tiny Wishes so you can make any kind of card that you want.  Of course there's a little discussion about weather this is upside down.  I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.


Studio Sketches is another favorite becase it's so versatile.  It can be used for men's or women's card easily.  Like this card.  Is it feminine or masculine?  I think it can be either. 


This set is called Simply Soft and it's a hostess set.  So if you wanted this one you need to have a workshop.  There's still time.


This card doesn't have any stamping on it but the pink paper is called Blushing Bride and it's retiring.  The details don't show up real well but we used a different embossing folder on each layer of the cake. 


The stamp set on this photo album is retiring.  It's a hostess set called Faith in Nature.  But this card also gives you a sneak peek at a couple of items from the new catalog.  The darker green card stock is a new in color called Gumball Green.  And the shapes on the left hand side are all new dies and sizzlets.  I've had so much fun playing with my new stuff.  And next Thurs you can come and play.  I'm having a sneak peek day.  Come anytime and make a couple of cards using all new stuff.  And you'll be able to order out of the new catalog because on Friday moring I'll be sending in an order.  So be looking through the new catalog and make your wish list.  If you don't have a new catalog just let me know and I'll get one to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment