About Me

Monday, May 21, 2012

Something new.

No, I'm not going to show you anything new out of the new catalog.  This is just a new idea for a new year.  This year the theme for Stampin Up is "My Way"  It's all about doing business my way so I'm going to try some new things.  And the first one starts this week at card class.  We're going to do a Christmas card at every card class.  And here's the one we'll be doing this week.


I'll be so sad to see this stamp set, A Christmas Carol, retire.  I used it a lot last year but it's going so if you want this one you'll have to order it right away.


And yes, we're going to use the doily die again.  I think that the more I use it the better it works.  You still need to poke most of the pieces out but at least they all cut real good.  And I was thrilled when I saw two new doily dies in the new catalog. 
Happy stamping and I'll post some more cards tomorrow.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment