About Me

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Recruit Special

Stampin Up! has done it again.  There's a new recruit special and it's perfect for everyone.  Mostly because you can customize everything the way that you want it.  There's no required items except the business supplies.  Here's the deal.  The price is $99.00 and it's valued at $190.00.  You get the business supplies and then you pick $125.00 worth of anything that you want.  So you could get all stamp sets, paper, punches, ink pads, anything you want.  This is a wonderful deal for anyone who has been stamping for awhile because you probably already have the basic supplies so now you can go wild choosing anything else.  And the best part is that you can pick some things from the new catalog by using the sneak peek.  Just let me know if you're interested.  I've got some of the new sneak peek items ordered and I can hardly wait to see them.  I've also read that some of the demo's have gotten the new ink pads and they're absolutely wild about them.  One lady in California said that she's so taken with them that she's going to order all new ones.  I'll let you know next week when I get my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment