About Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Online Extravaganza

Well, here it is the day before Thanksgiving and I've got a list about a mile long of things that I need to get done today.  But I wanted to remind you about the Online Extravaganza that is going on right now.  You've already missed out on the Simply Scoring Tool and the cookie press but have you looked at the rest of the list.  Just click on the Hot Holiday Deals button on the right to see what's on sale.  Then go to my Stampin Up! web page (www.lynnschulz.stampinup.net) to order online or let me know what you want and I'll order it for you. 
One of the things that I'm excited about is the ribbon bundle.  If you like the Scalloped Dots ribbon then check it out.  There a bundle with Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive at 30% off.  Now is the time to stock up.  And there's a bundle of Glimmer Brads.  Get the brads in Basics, Bright and Subtles at 30% off. 
I don't have any stamping for you but the dressers were delivered yesterday.  Now I just need to find someone to put them together for me.  Hopefully before next Weds. so that I have lots of time to get ready for tag class.

No comments:

Post a Comment