About Me

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 2 of Disney

What a day.  We were at the Magic Kingdom from the time the gates opened until 11:00pm.  It was 1:30 before we went to bed.  But my internal clock says it's time to get up.  No one else is stirring.  Except the guy who mows the golf course right outside our door. 
We had a great time.  Rolayne rode Big Thunder Mountain with us for the first time and then Diane rode Splash Mountain with Laurel and I.  Her first time ever on any kind of roller coaster.  We saw two parades and the fireworks.  The castle is already lit for Christmas and it's beautiful.  I'm going to try and post a video on Facebook.  It'll be a first for me if it works.
Here's a few pictures.

]
If course we had to have a picture of Captain Jack.


Donna trying to get a group picture.  She must have had a wide angle lens.  I'm safe to say that because I wasn't in the picture.


The castle.


Laurel and Rolayne waiting for the Tiki Bird Show.  One of Laurel's favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome pictures Lynn!! Love the lit-up castle. I never got to see the parade as there were storms both nights we were at that park and they closed early. And before I pat you on the back for going on the rides, I have to go check my brochures to see if those are "screaming" rides or not (I think the one is for sure, so I am impressed you went on it). Thanks for the pictures, love looking at them -- still waiting for a pic of you on a "screaming" ride. LOL

    ReplyDelete