About Me

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sticky Pages

I haven't posted lately because I've been working on my convention swaps and stuff for next Saturday. Ronda's having an all day meeting and I'm going to demonstrate the magnolia flower. Which is no big deal but I need to have some things for a display and I've been working on that. I'm not ready to show any of these things yet but here's something that I will share with you. This is kind of like my convention swaps but not quite because this card has some of the retired Bridal paper on it. Anyway, look at the butterfly. I made this with sticky pages. They're like sticky strip only a whole page. Both sides are sticky and glitter sticks just great. I cut the butterfly out using the bigz die Beautiful Butterflies. It's the smallest butterfly on the die. I cut my sticky page into pieces just the right size for the butterfly and I put a piece of regular paper over the pink side of the sticky page piece and then just run it through the Big Shot. I only did one at a time so I can't tell if you could do more at once. I just peeled one side of backing off and put it on the black circle and then I peeled the other side of backing off and poured the glitter on. This is a great way to get a very precise glitter image. I can hardly wait to try some more things. I've got more sticky pages ordered and I hope they get here soon.

Oh, and if you've got any of the bridal paper then you know that it's a solid white. I just used a sponge to apply color. This is Pacific Point. I'm really going to miss this paper. I'll just have to use the Presto Pattern Paper now.
And it just occured to me that I haven't told you anything about the new catalog. It's great and I've already sent in two orders. I can hardly wait for them to get here. The Designer Series Paper in the new catalog is the best ever. There's so many pretty paper's that I had a hard time deciding which to order first. And the punches all come in the new style now and they have a storage box just for the punches. They also have a storage box for the clear blocks. Now you don't have to worry about them getting scratched. And probably my favorite thing is that now they sell self adhesive half pearls and rhinestones on a sheet. You get 150 on a sheet. And today I got a sneek peek at the Holiday mini and it's fantastic. There's some new product in there that I just love. You'll have to wait to see it.
So if you ordered a new catalog it's here now. If you didn't order a new catalog just let me know. I've have lots. I'll try and get with everyone this week so they can get their catalogs. Now I need to go and take a cold shower. Don't you just love this Michigan weather?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Lynn! Very nice -- are you doing my swaps??????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you come up with for Saturday! Thanks so much for helping!! I appreciate you more than you could know! I also can't wait to see the banner!

    ReplyDelete