About Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

Almost ready

Well I'm almost ready for convention. Just a family reunion and about 4 loads of laundry between me and Salt Lake. My swaps are done and packed, I've got a list about a mile long and a ton of things just waiting to be packed. I'm really excited. Convention is really a great time. There's so many new things to see and we always eat good, that's the most important, and we meet lots of new friends. It's exciting to meet people whom we've seen in the Stampin Success magazine or online in one of the many stamping groups. And there's a few people in our own Rubber Queens that I'm not real well acquainted with that are going so I'll get to know them a little better.
Anyway, I didn't take any pictures of my swaps so you'll have to wait for them but here's a cute little picture holder. It's only a big binder clip turned upside down and sitting on the table. You can decorate it and it's just the right size to hold a wallet picture. When you get school pictures of your children or grandchildren and just need a little spot to put them this is perfect for a desk top or a shelf. I decorated mine with some of the retired ribbon and paper that is still floating around the Paper Palace. The little cutie in the picture is my great niece Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment