About Me

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well today was the last day of convention. Stampin Up! announced a few new specials for Sept. so you'll have to check them out when they come out. I would tell you about them but I didn't write down the details so I'm not sure exactly what they are, except that they are bundles of product.


Here's some pictures of items made with the new Stampin Up! fabric that is being introduced in the Holiday Mini. If you would like to see some things made of fabric you should plan on attending Ronda's New Catalog Kick Off on August 21st. Check out her blog for details. www.stampwithronda.com


The above is a notebook covered with fabric and a few buttons and some ribbon.

Here's a cute purse. I saw a really cute purse made with the pennant die. I'm going to try making one out of the new fabric.


Here's a cute lampshade that has the regualr shade removed and then covered with ribbon's and fabric flowers.



This is one of Shelli Gardner's daughters, Sara. Notice the rhinestones on her forehead and around her eye? You can get these. Just let me know. And they come in black. How cool would that be for Halloween.
Convention ended with a big bang. There were no new product announcements but we all (2700 people) got a stamp set, Designer Series Paper and some of the new glass glitter out of the mini. I can hardly wait to show you. And because I was in the recruit crew I got a tie dyed lanyard for my name badge.
You should all have the Holiday mini by now. If you don't then please let me know. I've already got a wish list about a mile long. I want everything. But there will have to be a limit.
Well, it's about 11:00 here so I'm thinking about going to bed. Tomorrow will be wonderful. We're not going to set the alarm.



No comments:

Post a Comment