About Me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Convention - Day 2

This is kind of a mish mash of pictures because they didn't load in the order that I wanted. Okay, I didn't put them in the right order.
This first picture is of Shelli and Sterling Gardner, the founder of Stampin Up! There was a Flower Power party tonight and everyone was suspose to dress like they did in the 60's
.
We played games in order to get our names in a drawing and on the scavenger hunt one of the items was a picture of ourselves with someone wearing bell bottom jeans. I don't know who this girl is but she got her picture taken quite a few times.

I don't know who these people are but they really got into the theme.

This picture is one of the displays that was set up. It was like a candy shop but everything was an accessory from Stampin Up! There were several of these cabinets and they were beautiful.
This tray of chocolate candy is really just paper and ribbon and brads and I don't know what else. Doesn't it look delicious?

Here's another display cabinet.

And this next picture is one that I took yesterday. It's the view out of our window.

Well, that's it for tonight. Being a flower child takes a lot out of an old person and I need my sleep. More tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment