About Me

Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Card Class

This first card is stamped with the new stamp set called Artistic Etchings.  The large white layer is embossed with the embossing folder called Square Lattice.

 

This next card is using the set called Just Believe.  I love this set. This card is using some of the new colors.  Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso.

This card is another one that I did not make.  I got it at convention from Deanna Smith.  It's so simple but somehow I never see these things when I look at a punch.  The brown part of the cat tail is just the word window punch. 


This card is made with the Countryside stamp set.  It's another great set for masculine cards.  And on this one I finally did something that I don't do often enough.  I quit hording my Smooch Spritz and by the time we were done with this card there was no more Spritz left.  This color is called Log Cabin.  It also comes in gold and silver.  It just adds a little pizzaz to your back ground.  Of course some people would tell you that they don't like it because it takes a little practice to get it just right.  A couple of the ladies had really dark cards.

1 comment:

  1. I love these Lynn! Especially like the cat tails and the Countryside masculine cards. I'm always in need of ideas for men (and not just for cards! - LOL).

    ReplyDelete