About Me

Friday, July 30, 2010

Card class

Here's a few cards from card class last night. This first one is a level one hostess set called Because I Care. I didn't design this card. I got it in a swap at convention and it was made by Sylvie Drader. The background was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.

This second card is using a new stamp set called In Wilderness. Again, I got this as a swap at convention. It was made by Nancy Lanter. I love this set because I always need more masculine cards.


This last one is called On The Green. It's a single stamp that's only $9.95. And this one I designed myself. It's pretty simple but great for a golfer. And I had a couple of ladies that said that they didn't have any golfer's to give it to so they just changed the image to something else.




No comments:

Post a Comment