About Me

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tea time

Well, yesterday was Ronda's Sale A Bration event so now I'll show you some of the items that I made for that.  First here is a picture of my table.  My theme was a tea party and I used the stamp set Tea Shoppe to make a lot of these items.

These first three pictures are of things that I made using the new material, Twitterpated, that is in the Occasions mini.  Here is my tea cozy.  I thought that I could make one of these without a pattern but I finally gave up and got a pattern and it's so simple.  So if you're into tea make yourself a couple of tea cozies using some the of the wonderful material by Stampin Up!


And here is a really easy pot holder shaped like a heart.  And this one is so simple that I actually made it without a pattern.


And for this cute apron I have to thank Jill Olsen for the pattern.  It's made out of a tea towel with just a little embellishment and some ribbon ties.  If you want to see a video on this just check out this web site.   www.stampingjill.com  She make is so simple to do. 

Well, this is enough for tonight but tomorrow I'll show you some of the paper items that I made.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Lynn, every time I look at your projects I just drool. Everything was perfect and so beautiful. You are one very talented lady. Thank you so much for going above and beyond on your projects -- we all loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there--so pretty (I love the tea service too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I am an avid tea drinker so as you can imagine, I fell in love with your teapot cozy. I have 4 or 5 teapots that my daughters have given me as gifts. Loved, loved that tea towel apron. Sandi is right when she says you are truly a talented lady and Rubber Queen's Sewing Lady. TFS

    ReplyDelete