About Me

Friday, February 17, 2012

More Sale A Bration stuff

Wow, I was doing so good about posting and then yesterday just got past me.  But I do have more to show you from Ronda's event last Sat.  Today it's Sandi Dailey's turn.  She showcased the new Attic Boutique paper and her display was beautiful.  Very vintage.


You should really check out Sandi's blog.  She does the most beautiful heritage albmns.




Don't you just love these cards.  But remember that this paper is in the Occasions mini so if you want some you need to get it before the mini expires.  I'm going to be ordering a couple more packs for myself.


 

And I know that Sandi has the directions for this cute purse on her blog (www.anotherchancetostamp.blogspot.com)
It has enough room inside to hold some note cards.  Tomorrow I'll show you some of Laurie Gibson's scrapbooking ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lynn for the great pictures. I forgot to take pictures of my table so I saved yours on my hard drive -- LOL!! Very sweet of you to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just mad at myself because I didn't get a picture of your roses. And I thought that I had a close up of the lttle shelf unit but it's not on the camera. Your display was beautiful. I'm going to copying some of your cards.

    ReplyDelete