About Me

Monday, February 13, 2012

More Tea Party

Here's some pictures of the paper items that I made for last Sat's event.  What's the first thing that you need for a tea party?  Tea, and here the tea caddy.  It's the same as a 2, 4, 6, 8 box but I measured how big it needed to be to hold the tea bags so this one is a 3, 6, 9, 12 box.  I had to add a narrow strip in order to adhere it together.   Then it's decorated with the Tea Shoppe stamp set and the Twitterpated designer series paper.


And here's the invitation.  I got this idea from someone on Late Night Stampers but I totally forgot to find out who it was.  But I love the idea.


And here's the menu.  I did two different menu's because I decided that the first one (one the right) was a little to plain and I wanted to use the label framelits.


And it's always fun to have some favors at each place.  This idea came from one of my downline.  It has a Hershey Nugget inside. 


I've got a few more things to show you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I forgot to get this from you Saturday, but I would love the measurements for the Hershey nuggit purses and the tea box. I love, love those purses and have to remember to buy some candy before my class on Saturday so I can make them.

    ReplyDelete