About Me

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've been busy.

I haven't totally forgotten about this blog but everything I've been doing lately is for a special event on Sat.  Ronda's having a Sale A Bration kickoff and I've been making things for that.  And I don't want to show anything before then and I haven't been stamping anything else.  So I decided to take an idea from Ann Schach and just show you some little details of what I've been doing.  And then, after Sat, I'll show you what I've been doing.  So here the first sneek peek.

2 comments:

  1. What a tease you are!! I am having the same problem as you -- can't post until after Saturday because I have been working from "before" dawn to "way past" dusk since Friday -- LOL!! Artistic creation really does not come easy for me. (P.S. I'm liking those colors on your sneek peek.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you've been doing. Do you like the format of demoing up front and then uncovering the tables? See you Sat.

    ReplyDelete