About Me

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free, Free, Free.

We always like free things, right?  Well, now you can try My Digital Studio for FREE!  That's right.  It's completely free for thirty days.  With My Digital Studio you can make scrapbooks, cards, calendars, flyers, letter heads and brochures.  So why not give it a try.  Just go to my Stampin Up web site ( www.lynnschulz.stampinup.net) and click on "shop now" and on the next page you will see a button for a free version of My Digital Studio.  So go ahead and try it out.  You might like it.  And after thiry days you can either buy it or take it off of your computer.  It's as simple as that.  And there's even a web site dedicated to My Digital Studio.  The address is www.mydigitalstudion.net.  I'm hoping that you'll all try it out and tell me that you love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment