About Me

Friday, February 24, 2012

Card Class

Here's a few of the cards that we did at card class yesterday.


Here's the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom punch. 


Here I used the Northern Frost sizzlet to cut out these beautiful snowflakes.  I bought the hot cocoa mix a while back to use just for this type of card and then I put it in the cupboard and forgot about it.  Well I found it last week and decided that even though it was getting towards spring I wanted to use it.  And then this morning winter returned so I guess it isn't to late to be thinking about hot cocoa.


Love, love, love this Rue Des Fleurs stamp set.  This is my first card made with it but it won't be my last.  Also love the Labels framelits. 


And what little girl could resist this card?  I didn't think up the idea but some wonderful Stampin Up demonstrator posted it and I copied it.  It would be very easy to change this to a Mickey card so maybe I'll be doing that, since I have more little boys around than little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment