About Me

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Paper flowers

Here's a couple of different flower bunches that I made for my tea party.


Well, bummer, I only have this one picture of flowers.  These were made with the new stamp set and punch in the Occassions mini.  Please don't make me go out to the Paper Palace to get the book just to tell you the names.  Anyway, I punched them out and then couldn't decide how to use them so I went to a dollar store and bought one bunch of flowers.  Then I took the blossoms off and glued my flowers on.  I think they turned out pretty good.


And since I don't have a picture of the other flowers here's one more paper project.  It's a fan made using the Simply Scoring tool.  If you want a scalloped edge you should score the card stock first and then punch the edge.  I tried to do the edge first and then score but the paper ripped to easily.
I have one more project to show you and then I'll move on to the other displays that were at the event.  There's some really cool ideas.
One other thing.  I know a lady in St. Johns who has a bunch of paper racks for sale.  So if you're interested in one just let me know and I'll give you her phone number.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to check this out last Saturday up close. Glad you had a picture of it. Really nice. I love flowers so I may have to try this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pictures are beautiful, but they don't come close to showing the real beauty of both these projects in real life. I loved those flowers in your vase, they were so refreshing and dainty looking (yep, I'm having a hard time coming up with the right word as it is midnight and been working all day). And your fan was so beautiful, I really have to make me one of those to hang on my wall.

    ReplyDelete