About Me

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Card Class

This card is using the stamp set Studio Sketches.  The background was run throught the Big Shot with the embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper.  I stamped it with Stazon ink and used a blender pen to color in the fruit and the pitcher.  I got the idea from Sandi Dailey.

This stamp set is Uncharted Territory and the background is embossed with the Square Lattice.  When your going to have any stamped image on an embossed sheet then you should always stamp the image first and then run the paper through the Big Shot.

Have you noticed the button on the right for the free tote?  When you sign up to become a Stampin Up! demonstrator then you can get the Garden Gala tote free.  And it's a $39.00 value.  It's big enough to hold 12 x 12 paper, lots of stamps, ink pads and punches.  And it's beautiful so if you've ever thought about being a Stampin Up! demonstrator now is a great time.  If you want to see the tote in real life just give me a call.  I got one when I went to convention in July.

3 comments:

  1. I love your cards to pieces Lynn; but don't remember doing this Studio Sketches card. Especially like your colors used (looks like River Rock with the Black -- River Rock is a real favorite of mine because it blends with everything so well).
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,
    Your right. I was sure that you did this before convention but I looked back at your blog and couldn't find it so I don't know who I copied from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have copied the colors from Tamie, she did one with black and pear pizazz--I loved the combination. I really like the unchartered territory, I hadn't thought about buying this set before......

    ReplyDelete