About Me

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Michigan weather is wonderful

I'm up here at Higgins Lake State Park freezing my buns off.  It rained so hard on Thurs that we were wading through water to get to the bathroom.  Yesterday it was cold and rainy and this morning it's really cold and rainy.  I think we're going shopping today just to get inside.  I'd pack up and go home but I don't want to pack up a wet camper.  Tomorrow is suspose to be much better but still not real warm.  Just hoping everything dries out before Monday.  Ah the joys of living in Michigan.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I'm sorry!! I am so WAY past camping!!! When you stop to think I went every year (a lot of times "each" year) for the first 55 years of my life, it was time for me to do only motels! Got rid of all the campers, 5th wheels, and motorhomes -- but still have about 4-5 tents!! (just in case my house burns down). Hope the weather turns better for you tho -- it is very cold here also, along with high winds.

    ReplyDelete