About Me

Friday, September 10, 2010

Christmas Gifts

Here's the pictures of my bracelets that I promised this morning in my email.  In the email I talked about a Rubber Queens event coming up that you are all invited to.  On October 3 your all invited to our Holiday Extravaganza.  We'll be showcasing gifts for Christmas giving.  You can check out all the details and sign up to attend on Ronda's web site. http://www.stampwithronda.typepad.com/  It's all about making gifts that use Stampin Up! products. 

The bracelet above and below is made with out new Antique Brads.  I got this idea from Arlena Craven.  She had one at our last big event and I thought it was so beautiful that I had to run to Lansing and get the jump rings so that I could make one for me.  My camera doesn't do real well with close ups but I think you can get the idea.  Just open the brads up and attach the jump ring and then bend the prongs of the brad down.  I put a little Crystal Effects on the back of each brad to hold it in place and I used a lobster claw clasp to hook the bracelet. 
The Antique brads are on page 187 of the big catalog.  You get 20 brads for $5.95.  I only used 8 brads in my bracelet so you can get two out of each box of brads.  Or out of two boxes of brads you can get five bracelets.  What a cute idea for a stocking stuffer or just a really inexpensive gift. 
The other bracelet in the top picture is our Simply Adorned bracelet with a small charm (which I just noticed doesn't have an insert) and other decorations out of the pretties kit and some filegree brads.  We don't sell the pretties kit anymore but you can probably find these beads anywhere they sell jewelry findings.  We still have the filigree brads and they are on page 187 in the big catalog.
So if you've ever thought about becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator or just want to have a fun girls afternoon out come and join us on October 3.  Just email me for more details.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts Lynn!! And they look even more gorgeous in person. I think I will bring my candles for my gift idea, as I know I will be making a lot of these for gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. I guess I am going to have to go into jewelry-making, too :) Love them both!

    ReplyDelete