About Me

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Decor Elements

Don't forget about the Halloween workshop tonight at the Paper Palace.

Here's some more of the things that I'll be showing tonight at the Halloween workshop.  Remember that everyone is invited.  The above picture shows some of the decor elements on the pumpkins.  I meant to put the short round pumpkin in the middle but you know how it is.  I got started and didn't pay attention.  These decor elements are from the set called Spooky Things and I'll be showing everything from the set tonight.  There's also jewels on these pumpkins.  They are shown in the Holiday Mini.  Come tonight and see another place for jewels.

 This is a mirror with decor elements on it.  I got these two frames at a thrift store and painted them black.  Now when Holloween is over I can just store them and get them out again next year.  If I can remember where I put them.

The happy halloween on the bottom is a decor element.  The Halloween newspaper on the top is from the Designer Paper series called Nite Owl.  This is also in the Holiday Mini. 
I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Lynn, you used the Raven!! I still have mine saved (and maybe a bat also) and am looking for just the right project to use it on. I love the mirror idea (especially because you can put it away and save it for next holiday). Cute ideas with the designer paper! I just love SU's décor elements!! Can't wait to see what else you did with them.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete