About Me

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Couple More Card Class

Here's a couple more cards from Thurs card class.  This first one is called "Out West".  I like it for both adults and kids.  My color decision was influnced by the fact that I only had the wide ribbon in Old Olive.  The edge of the Vanilla card stock is colored by using the edge of the ink pad instead of a sponge or dauber.  It's a simple technique called "direct to paper".


The color for this card was decided by the designer series paper called Nursery Suite Specialty.  Aren't those cute little bunnies.
 


I hope your all excited about the Holiday mini.  It goes live on Wednesday and then you can order all of those must have items.  I haven't bought everything in the mini but I'm very close.  I love everything  in the mini and I think you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment