About Me

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm back with a new monitor

Okay, in my last post I said that I would be posting some more Christmas cards.  Well, then my monitor died and I just got a different one yesterday.  So here is a Christmas card from our Rubber Queens swap last week.  Dianne Emery made this card and it uses the new stamp set called Paisley Prints.  There are five stamps in the set and they cover three holidays.  This is the Christmas stamp.  And there's a couple for Thanksgiving or fall and two that are hearts for Valentines Day.  I'm not sure if this is a lousy picture or if it's just my monitor but it doesn't show the sparkle real well.  There's a layer of gold paper on top of the red and the green top note piece has been spritzed with Shimmer paint.  And the tree and the Merry Christmas are embossed in gold.  I hope this looks okay to you.  I guess I need to fire up my net book and check it out.  I think this new monitor is kind of flaky.  It just looks to bright to me.  Or maybe it's just that my old eyes are having a hard time adjusting.  What ever.  I'll post some more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this card also from the swap. And I can see the sparkle, but looks even better when I enlarged the picture. I am really getting in the mood for my Christmas stamps now.

    ReplyDelete