About Me

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A couple more Christmas cards

Here's a couple more Christmas cards for you.  And I know that the one on the top is fuzzy but guys are working in the studio putting in the air conditioner so I can't go out there and scrounge for the card to take another picture.  But believe me it is a beautiful card made by Sandi Dailey.  She used the Peaceful Season stamp set that you can only get by having a workshop.  She stamped on Designer Series Paper and that's what makes it look so vintage.  The card on the bottom was made by Kristen Kent using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set and a hostess set called Occasional Quotes is the greeting.  I love both of these cards and I'll be copying them for myself.
I won't be posting cards for a few days because we're leaving in the morning for the U.P.  A week away from stamping will be hard but someone has to do it.  I'll try and post a few pictures of the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment