About Me

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here's a card from my Stamp A Stack on Tues. This is a copy of one that we did at our last Rubber Queen's meeting except the background. At the meeting we used some Designer Series Paper but I didn't have enough so I changed it to a stamped background. And we used some of the Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol and sprayed the card. You can see it really good in this picture. I used the Champagne Mist paint. I tried the white paint but it didn't show up as well. This method really dresses up a card.
Today I went to my first Christmas craft show. It doesn't seem possible that Christmas is less than two months away. And in the afternoon I went to Tiger's Halloween party and then he came home with me to spend the night so that his Mom could go to an adult party. We're both really tired but with the time change I don't want to put him to bed to early but I may have to because I don't know how long I can last.

No comments:

Post a Comment