About Me

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Here's a few of the cards that we did last Thurs. night in card class. This one is a copy of one by Tami Ackerson. Thanks Tami.
This one is a copy of one by Kris Kolly. I like this one because it show another way to use the decorative ornament punch.







And this one is a copy of the winner at our last Rubber Queen meeting but I don't remember who it was.

As you can see from these cards I kind of went a little punch happy. I'll post the last three cards tomorrow. I'm ready for bed tonight. The Paper Palace looked like a bomb had detonated after card class. I wish I had taked a picture before I started cleaning on Sat. Fri I was to busy with other things to start cleaning. Today I started cutting paper for my Christmas Stamp A Stack on Tues.


No comments:

Post a Comment