About Me

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We've finally got some heat in the Paper Palace. So far I've just been using a little space heater but with winter coming it's time to go for the real thing. Ted finished up the electrical last night and tonight we put water in the system. It's in floor hot water heat. It'll take a while to get the floor warm but at least we're on our way.



Here's my swap card from the last Rubber Queen meeting. It's Bermuda Bay and Whisper White paper. The image is from the Holy Triptych set. The words are cut on the Sizzix using the decorative strip called Join In The Cheer. The strip actually says Peach & Joy & Love & Cheer. I just cut it apart and used these two words. You can't see it in the picture but I sprayed the card with the new shimmer paint. Just put about 2 ounces of rubbing alchol and a couple of drops of paint in a mister bottle and spray. I used Frost White on this one but the Champagne Mist shows up better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn!
    Just wanted to tell you that I have gotten so many wonderful comments from my card class ladies on your swap card. It did stand out from the others for me also. Great job!
    Sandi

    P.S. I liked that quote also, I thought it portrayed my feelings exactly.

    ReplyDelete