About Me

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here's the last four cards from my Stamp A Stack. This first one is on Shimmer White paper and I wanted some Shimmer White envelopes to go with it. But, Stampin Up! doesn't sell Shimmer White envelopes any more. No problem. Just mixed some of the white shimmer paint with a little alcohol and spritzed the envelopes and they look just like the paper. The other color on here is brushed gold card stock and the images are embossed in gold.
This card is a copy of one of Sandy Haynes' cards. I really love the Dasher image and it is so economical to buy. It's only $8.95. Don't you think that you need one?


This one is a really simple one but could be jazzed up just by adding a little color to the ribbon on the wreath.


And I love this Rudolph card from Elanor. I saw one yesterday that had a mouse on it and it was really cute too.

That's it for Stamp a Stack. Last night was our regular Rubber Queen meeting and it was great, as always. I'll post a couple of picture tonight or maybe tomorrow. Or whenever I get the time. I won a stamp set called Bearing Gifts and it makes a really cute tag so now I need to add it to my tag class. Tag class is on Nov. 19 and we'll be making 25 tags and so far I've got about 10 different tags picked out so there'll be quite a variety. I just can't make up my mind. Let me know if you want to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment