About Me

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Here's the card that won the card contest at our Rubber Queens meeting last Weds. Sandi Dailey made this and she must be crazy. Look at how many punches she used. The base for the elf is the Build A Bear and then she just kept changing and adding until she came up with this wonderful card. She had to make 16 of these for the card swap. Ronda and Melissa had their scrapbooking weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I only went on Sat. but I had a blast. I didn't really want to go because I don't like hauling all my stuff around but Sandi assured me that if I took a couple of classes I wouldn't have time to do a lot of scrapbooking anyway. She was right. I took my England book to work on but I only got about three pages done in between make and takes and classes. Tomorrow I'll post a couple of the projects that we did. Here's some pictures of the room where we worked. Ronda already has her next scrapbook weekend planned. It's March 12, 13 and 14 so mark your calendars now for a fun weekend.









1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!!! I don't even have to say anything more, because you know what I am talking about. I'm not going to tell you when or where -- but there will be a "get even" sometime/somewhere in the near future. On a good note -- I am so glad you had a good time, and you better get a room for the entire weekend next time (March)!! I had an awesome time.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete