About Me

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am so excited. Today I saw the Occasions Mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Both of these will be available to order from in January. The mini is over 40 pages long and has so many new items in it that you won't believe it. There's some new style stamps and punches. There's some new decor stencils, some new Big Shot bigz dies and sizzlits, some absolutely beautiful designer series paper, new satin ribbon and would you belive it, a pack of designer paper with 48 sheets of paper. There's so much in there it'll take me forever to decide what I want. What am I saying? I want it all. There lots more stuff than I've mentioned here.

And then I saw the Sale-A-Bration catalog. There's 5 new stamp sets, a punch and a 72 piece paper pack. All of these can be earned free with a $50.00 order. And to top it all off there are 77 stamp sets in the big catalog that you can earn free during Sale-A-Bration. Keep in mind that some of these are Spanish and some are French. What a great Sale-A-Bration it's going to be.

And here's a card from last weekends scrapbooking weekend. What a great time we had and we were treated royally. There was a candy buffett and a chocolate fountain. There were make n takes, classes and lots of door prizes and a wonderful goodie bag. The next scrapbook weekend is March 14, 15 and 16. I think those are the right dates. If you enjoy scrapping and stamping with a lot of other talented people then plan on attending. Isn't this card beautiful? I love the Dasher stamp. Another thing that they did at the scrapbooking event was a silent auction. The Dasher decor element was one of the item on the auction and I was so hoping that I would get it but when the price got above $40.00 I decided to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment