About Me

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Winter Frost

Here are the make and takes that we did last night at our regular meeting.  They are all Christmas cards and they all feature the Winter Frost designer series paper.  This paper is so beautiful that you should all have it.  Just think of all the Christmas and winter cards that you could make.
 



 
They're all so pretty.  I've got a few more samples that I'll post as I get to them but I've found so many samples that I think you could make at least 20 different cards with this paper. I'll try and post a couple of them each week.
 

1 comment:

  1. They are very pretty Lynn!! Now I have to go check to see if I have the Winter Frost Designer Paper. I actually stamped tonight for the first time since before Convention!!! Felt so good, I think I will do it all day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete