About Me

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Beautiful Christmas decor

Here is one of the things that we made at Creative Convention.  This beautiful frame with Christmas decor in it.  Here's the full frame and then there's some close ups of the elements.  These frames are 12 x 12 and the elements are 3 x 3.  This picture uses the Winter Frost designer series paper and if you look close you'll see the Frosted Finishes Embellishments.  These are not brads.  They are flat on the back and you can attach them with glue dots or dimensionals. 
 

 
Look at that beautiful paper.  It's shiny.


 
I love this and I'm planning on making some for Christmas presents and I  really want to do a Halloween one.  I just need to find the time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I remember making these cards Lynn, but I don't have them??? I can't believe how I misplace things -- I sure hope I didn't leave them on the table (probably did). Thanks for posting these -- I loved this class so much!!

    ReplyDelete