About Me

Friday, August 30, 2013

Envelope board is coming.

I know that these pictures aren't the best.  I should have used a black background but I didn't so here they are.  I actually designed these myself.  My main idea was to show you what you can do with the new Envelope Board that will be available on Sept 1st.  The card is Pool Party with Winter Frost dsp layered on it.  The poinsettia is stamped with versamark and embossed with silver on card stock velum.  I stamped the poinsettia twice and cut out the whole poinsettia and the center of the other one and stacked them with deimensionals.  Then there's a greeting on top of the new silver ribbon that is available in the Holiday catalog.  I made the envelope out of Pool Party card stock on the envelope board.  Then I added the silver embossed poinsettia on the corner. 
 
 
And now that we have the framelits to make envelope liners I had to do that too.  Of course the framelits make liners that fit the regular Stampin' Up! envelopes but I think that it worked pretty good on this envelope also.  And you can't see it in this picture but I cut out the envelope with the new wavy cutting blade.  If I hadn't used the wavy blade I would have trimmed the flap to match the liner. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this ensemble is gorgeous Lynn!!! I don't have this stamp set, but I can see I really need it. I love the silver embossed poinsettia. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete