About Me

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

I'm home from Ronda's Creative Convention.  The last two days were filled with ideas, hints and tips and lots of make and takes.  This is the display table that Sandy Haynes and I put together to showcase the new card maker framlits.  We had both won one at the convention in Salt Lake so Ronda asked us to do a display.  It was very well accepted but I was really nervous because I coundn't come up with a really wow 3-d project.  The card maker framelits just didn't lead me in that direction.  But I guess people liked it okay.  After convention was over I sold all of my cards but three.  I also made the banner on the front of the table.  It's the banner kit that is in the Holiday catalog.  I'll have to put it up for awhile so you can see it if you come to a class. 
 

Well, Ronda gave us a "suggestion" that we should always update our blog before we go to look at anyone else's blog so now I'm going blog surfing.  I'll try to get more pictures posted later.  I've got a ton of swap cards and make and takes to show you.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your long 3 page card that was like a mini scrapbook! Your display for awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I need you to do close-up pictures of the table. I took pictures, but don't know if I got everything. Thank you for posting Lynn!! (And I broke the rule, didn't update my blog yet but came to yours!!)

    ReplyDelete