About Me

Friday, July 5, 2013

Christmas in July.

 
Last year at convention I heard someone say that they do a Christmas card every month at card class.  That way when it's time to make cards you've got some samples.  So I decided that I need to do the same thing.  If you come to my classes you'll always make a Christmas card.  Here's the card that we did last week at card class.  It's a total case of one of Ronda Wade's cards.  And it's not even a Christmas stamp.  The ornaments are stamped with the Mosaic Madness stamp set and punched out using the new mosaic punch.  The greeting is from the set Sweet Essentials.  The Cherry Cobbler layer was embossed using the mosaic folder.  Does this get you in the mood to make some Christmas cards?  Then you need to come to my Christmas Stamp A Stack on July 30th.  We'll be making 20 Christmas cards with matching envelopes.  Watch my calendar for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment